domingo, junio 18, 2006

Thinking about my bellybutton

Go!!!! I'm very busy....

Why not? If everyone considers that the most important things in the world are their culture, their money, their language, their colour, their religion … So, for me, the most important thing in the world is my bellybutton.It has been there as far I can remember. It has never had any complaint, it lives its life and it is never disturbing other part or member of my body (can not say the same about my hands, for example). But it has its own identity and history. Right now, no one can remember its past importance. It has been the first connection with my life. It was the main entrance for everything I needed to be. And for sure, it’s the permanent clue that once, long time ago; I’ve been connected to my MOTHER.I think it deserves this post.


I promise to improve my English writing.....
Playing "Who can it be now"...Men At Work

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

elementary, my darling watson.

zen dijo...

Hola Jose...
Regarding belly button-ayer had huge hassle with my dauther-she wants to pierce her button!!!How are you doing,mate?!?Me and family are frying our bodies in Egypt...
See you soon,I hope...
Zen